Custom Paper

thm43608

In the new update of Penultimate, I cannot seem to find how to use my custom paper. Is there a way to do this?

It also seems that you can no longer change the paper type of one of the pages. If you want a different paper type, you must change all pages in the document. Is this correct?

If you already had custom papers in previous versions of Penultimate, you can create new notes with them by tapping on the "New note" button at the bottom of the screen in your notes list, then tapping the "Basic" paper collection. We've relocated your custom papers inside this collection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 questions about custom paper.  

1°/ They appear like washed away.

See screencap : https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6tnhhwzo47nhdv/IMG_0082.PNG

On the left side it's the paper, on the right side the image. How come it's not the same color ?

2°/ I see how you ADD a new custom paper. How do you REMOVE a custom paper ?

I've also got both of these questions... anyone know the answer?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

you can delete custom paper by holding your pen on top of it, and when the trash can pops up, drag it and drop it there.  But I also have the same question about the faded paper.  I can't even see it through the dense fog.

• 8 months later...

I'm new to Penultimate and having troubles loading the more advanced paper types, those beyond the 5 free paper types. It appears there should be an in-app purchase option but I can't find it within the Penultimate App on my iPad pro. Versions iOS 10.2 and Penultimate version 6.2.1.9660

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem as Brian A.  All of the custom paper types are listed in the penultimate paper selection page, but when I select anything other than the basic 5 types they are just blank.

I am a premium subscriber to Evernote and can't seem to figure this out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

has anyone worked out how the custom paper works as I have tried to import my custom paper I created as I have been using "Goodnotes" but want to move to Penultimate as I use Evernote so make sense but every paper I load in appears grayed out / faded ? 

Goodnotes works like a dream but no evernote sync so I want to use Penultimate but if I cant load custom paper without them being faded I dont have an option would love to hear if its user error but cant figure this out and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leon - the word I received from support was that it was not possible without the fading.  Maybe in a future release.  I'm still searching for an app that uses the apple pencil, completes forms, and integrates with Evernote.  If anyone finds such a gem, please let me know!

• 2 months later...

I'm coming to this and see Brian A has outlined a legit bug 5 months ago. Why arent any devs responding to premium users like Brian A and mister tee and now myself who are having this problem? I'm bumping this and starting a new topic specifically referencing the issue.

1 hour ago, JennyOest said:

I don't think they see it as a bug - simply a feature that isn't available yet. :(

Hey there, Jenny: I dont think so. The feature is having different paper types, wnich works on a new installation. But on mine, if I choose the 'Piano' paper type, it comes out blank. I bet it is happening when one migrates user storage to a new device from iCloud. The paper types dont get copied over, botching your Penultimate install.

• 1 month later...

Archived