crispinb

ANSWERED How to permanently close/delete your Evernote Account

I've had a poke around but can't find a place in the web interface to delete my account. If I'm missing something obvious, could someone point it out to me?

Thanks.

I accidentally created a new account when I tried to log in on different device. I want to completely remove my new account (this one) from the system but I can't contact support directly since I'm not a premium user whatever. Can someone here help me? I don't want to deactivate, I want to DELETE my email and everything.

Thank you.

Please follow account deactivation instructions and create a support ticket requesting that your email address and username be completely removed. Once you have done this, feel free to message back your ticket # and I can escalate it in the support queue :)

• Like 1

You *can* contact Evernote support as a Free Account owner to request help with account issues, and to report bugs and lost of data.  Just choose the appropriate dropdown in the first field on the Support Ticket form:

EN-Ticket-Help-Type.gif

EDIT:  charboyd beat me to the punch, and posted while I was still typing.  Follow charboyd's instructions.

You *can* contact Evernote support as a Free Account owner to request help with account issues, and to report bugs and lost of data.  Just choose the appropriate dropdown in the first field on the Support Ticket form:

EN-Ticket-Help-Type.gif

Thank you!

Please follow account deactivation instructions and create a support ticket requesting that your email address and username be completely removed. Once you have done this, feel free to message back your ticket # and I can escalate it in the support queue :)

Sorry I don't know how to pm you, my support ticket is #792694 . Thanks for your help

On April 28, 2016 at 2:12 PM, tngolfgame said:

I inadvertently created an account on my phone while trying to log into the account on my desktop.  How do I delete this account on my phone? 

I'd advise contacting customer support.  There's a link below this post in my signature section.

Accounts don't exist on a device basis.  They are centralized at the Evernote site.

You have the Evernote software on your device, and can delete it. For example, I have Evernote account(s) which I access on my iPad and Mac and Web.

You might want to look at this https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314088-How-to-deactivate-and-reactivate-your-Evernote-account

I would like to permanently and completely delete my Evernote account. Seeing that I can't contact your support directly because I have a free account, I am posting my request here (as instructed by the support ticket page).

Thank you.

I would like to permanently and completely delete my Evernote account. Seeing that I can't contact your support directly because I have a free account, I am posting my request here (as instructed by the support ticket page).

Thank you.

On 5/30/2016 at 0:49 AM, Mads321 said:

Thank you.

Hi there @Mads321.

Please refer to this post from @charboyd from earlier in the thread:

On 10/29/2014 at 4:46 PM, charboyd said:

Once you have deactivated the account, click the "support ticket" link and request to have the email address and username removed from our system.

Thanks!