Evernote for iOS v7.6.1 Released

• Level 5*

Thanks for the bug fixes.  Always appreciated.  Would really be great if you could list at least the major bug fixes.

Have you guys noticed that spell check in Evernote does not work the same way as in other apps, like Mail?

Misspelled words are NOT unlined with the red wavy line.  Suggested corrections don't seem quite the same either.

Can't copy and paste from iBook notes :( How so???

I can copy and paste from iBook notes into firefox or any other text editor and then copy it from there and paste to evernote and it works, 

but not directly into evernote :(

i can also copy and paste from iBooks and paste it into evernote search bar! can't can't paste same content into a note 

added: it seems i can't even copy and paste within evernote note itself :( something buggy, tried restarting, doesn't work

• Level 5

Hi Deon,

Can't copy and paste from iBook notes :( How so???

I can copy and paste from iBook notes into firefox or any other text editor and then copy it from there and paste to evernote and it works, 

but not directly into evernote :(

i can also copy and paste from iBooks and paste it into evernote search bar! can't can't paste same content into a note 

added: it seems i can't even copy and paste within evernote note itself :( something buggy, tried restarting, doesn't work

I'm sorry you're having this problem. I'm able to copy/paste from iBooks and into Evernote. Can you provide more details (device, OS version, Evernote app version)?

Thanks

• Level 5

Hi JMichael,

Thanks for the bug fixes.  Always appreciated.  Would really be great if you could list at least the major bug fixes.

Have you guys noticed that spell check in Evernote does not work the same way as in other apps, like Mail?

Misspelled words are NOT unlined with the red wavy line.  Suggested corrections don't seem quite the same either.

I'll try to get better with the release notes in the forum. Thanks for the feedback.

I'll look into the spell check issue you noted. Thanks!

Cheers!

Hi JMichael,

Thanks for the bug fixes. Always appreciated. Would really be great if you could list at least the major bug fixes.

Misspelled words are NOT unlined with the red wavy line. Suggested corrections don't seem quite the same either.

I'll try to get better with the release notes in the forum. Thanks for the feedback.

I'll look into the spell check issue you noted. Thanks!

Cheers!

The spellcheck functions in Evernote for iOS have not worked for a while. I submitted a bug request a month ago, they replied that they did see it as a bug and would work in it.

I would also add that viewing tables is not correct. The table gets all squeezed together and rotating the screen only helps a little. It looks like Evernote is trying to "fit to page" and while this may work sometimes I would rather it be zoomed out a little, such as a reduced size or just have me scroll to the left and right. It should keep the formatting the same on any screen.

• Level 5*

Hi all,

We released Evernote for iOS 7.6.1 Monday afternoon.

This was a bug fix release, and the passcode lock issue was addressed.

Let us know if you see any issues.

You can download the Evernote for iOS app from the App Store.

Cheers!

I'm not sure if this BUG started with 7.6.1, but it definitely is causing a lot of problems.

BUG REPORT:  Notebooks created in EN iOS 7.6.1 that do not have a Note immediately created and assigned to the NB become invisible and unavailable, not only to EN iPad, but to other EN clients as well.

This looks like a BUG to me.  I just ran a test on my iPhone 6+ running iOS 8.1 and EN iOS 7.6.1.

I created two new Notebooks, but did NOT put any Notes into either.

I did a manual sync on my iPhone.

Now, I do NOT see these new Notebooks anywhere:

• iPhone
  • EN Mac 5.5.2
  • EN Web

I encourage everyone who is experiencing this behavior to Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

Archived