Denise JOseph

Won't open on Ipad

I can not get evernote to open on my new ipad. The screen hangs up at teh green opening screen. I see other people have this issue. Please help me resolve this.

If you have seen other people with this issue, then you have probably seen the fix:

Delete Evernote app, restart iPad, redownload/install Evernote.

Well, if you have deleted & reinstalled the Evernote app, the only other thing I can offer is:

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

Have you updated to the latest iOS and Evernote?

If none of the above fixes your issue, then the only thing left (until Evernote releases a new ver, which won't be soon), is a very drastic, last recourse action of resetting your iPad to like new, and reinstall everything.  I don't recommend doing this unless having Evernote running is very important to you, and you have absolutely tried all other fixes.

I just remembered you said it is new iPad.  If so, then you might still have support available from Apple.  It's worth a try to get phone support and/or go to a Apple retail store and get help from their Genius bar.  

Also, if it is really important to you, you can:

1. Upgrade to Evernote Premium for  $5 for one month so you can get better support, including real-time Chat.
  2. If your Apple support has expired, you can request a one-time free support or pay for one-time support.

I don't know what else to tell you since Evernote is working fine on my iPad Mini, and on my iPhone 6+.

Having the same problem as addressed.  Deleted Evernote from IPad but when I tried to re-download, it did nothing and the next time it only wants to update.  It never downloaded to start with so now I have no way of getting my Evernote app back on my IPad.  HELP!!