Won't open on Ipad

• Level 5*

Well, if you have deleted & reinstalled the Evernote app, the only other thing I can offer is:

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

• Level 5*

Have you updated to the latest iOS and Evernote?

If none of the above fixes your issue, then the only thing left (until Evernote releases a new ver, which won't be soon), is a very drastic, last recourse action of resetting your iPad to like new, and reinstall everything.  I don't recommend doing this unless having Evernote running is very important to you, and you have absolutely tried all other fixes.

I just remembered you said it is new iPad.  If so, then you might still have support available from Apple.  It's worth a try to get phone support and/or go to a Apple retail store and get help from their Genius bar.  

Also, if it is really important to you, you can:

1. Upgrade to Evernote Premium for  $5 for one month so you can get better support, including real-time Chat.
  2. If your Apple support has expired, you can request a one-time free support or pay for one-time support.

I don't know what else to tell you since Evernote is working fine on my iPad Mini, and on my iPhone 6+.

• 2 years later...

Archived