evernote seems to have messed up my iPhone :(

• Level 5*

there seems to be NO contact to anyone at evernote only to these forums - so I guess I will have to go to Apple tomorrow and get them to sort this problem out and no I wont be downloading evernote again :(

If you could provide a detailed description of your problem, and how it happened, we might be able to offer some help.

Meanwhile, you can try this:

1. Delete the Evernote app on your iPhone
  2. Restart your iPhone
  3. Re-download/install Evernote

If your iPhone is acting in an uncontrollable manner, you can force a restart by holding down the sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously.  Let go when the Apple logo appears and the iPhone is booting up.

This will usually help, however if the iPhone fails to boot you may just see a blank black screen. In this case you might need to restore the iPhone using your computer and iTunes.

Thanks, I did that and it seemed to work at first but when I tried to use it again it stated that it couldnt be synched - I am trying to use this app to organise myself so it's been a bit frustrating but I think it seems a good app and will try to perservere a bit longer - just too busy atm to have time to play with it - thanks for suggestions

Archived