How can I delete my account permanently?

lmajool

• Ex Employees

If you message back your ticket # I'd be happy to investigate.

In the meantime, you can start on the first steps of deleting your Evernote accout: 

Deactivating your account basically means you are turning off your account access. Note that Evernote doesn’t automatically delete your notes when you deactivate your account. Unless you take the steps to completely remove email address and username (see step 4), you will be able to reactivate your inactive account by logging in with your old username and/or email address and password and following the instructions for reactivation.

1) Cancel your Evernote Premium subscription. If you are paying for Evernote Premium, you will need to cancel your subscription via the service through which you subscribed. See full details about managing your subscription in this article.

2) Export your notes. You can export your notes as HTML or XML files by following the steps in this article.

3) Delete all your notes. Open your notes list, select all notes and delete them, then select the Trash and Empty the Trash. We do not keep your information on file once you have deleted it from the system. Any data you choose to keep is your choice, for any future access should you decide to reactivate.

NOTE: Evernote doesn't automatically delete your notes when you deactivate your account, so you will need to take this step if you want to completely delete your account from Evernote’s systems.

Once you've gone through these deactivation steps, you can request the Evernote Support team to completely remove email address and username. 
  • 2 years later...

Archived