Stack populated incorrectly after new Yosemite installation

SandyF

Idea

I was running Mavericks up until Saturday, and Evernote on my Mac and on the web were just fine. I did a clean installation of Yosemite on Saturday, and the web version of Evernote still shows exactly what I'd previously set up: my "main" notebook, eight other notebooks, and one stack containing three more notebooks. However, when I downloaded and installed Evernote on my Mac, three of the "other" notebooks are now in the stack, and the three notebooks that should be there are nowhere to be found. I have no idea how to fix this, so I'm hoping someone here will be able to help.

I've added screenshots of both lists (web list on the left, app list on the right) so you can see what I mean. Thanks.

post-233899-0-74891500-1415724790_thumb.post-233899-0-53923800-1415724798_thumb.

1 reply to this idea

Never mind. Can you see me blushing madly? I wasn't used to the new "look" and didn't realize that clicking on the stack would show what was inside; I thought the three items next to the stack were the ones inside. I'm embarrassed not to have noticed this before writing in. :S

Archived