Notebooks. Can't find them!

I am using Evernote on my iPad, and I created nine notebooks to start off without putting any data in them. One of my notebooks can be accesses very easy, but I have no idea where my other 8 went? It says I have a total of 9 notebooks to the right of the "notebooks" tab but I can not seem to find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Level 5*

This looks like a BUG to me.  I just ran a test on my iPhone 6+ running iOS 8.1 and EN iOS 7.6.1.

I created two new Notebooks, but did NOT put any Notes into either.

I did a manual sync on my iPhone.

Now, I do NOT see these new Notebooks anywhere:

• iPhone
  • EN Mac 5.5.2
  • EN Web

I encourage everyone who is experiencing this behavior to Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

• Level 5*

I have same problem on my I-pad. When I open notebooks, it says there are 9. , but shows only three. When I attempt to transfer a note from my general notebook, then bring up notebooks, all but three are not shown.

Just for fun: can you create a new note, and assign it to one of the missing notebooks?

Yep ! Same thing is happening - I have lots of friends also contacting me with the same problem (I got them hooked on EN) And to answer your question Jeff - you can not create a new note and assign it to one of the missing notebooks because they aren't even showing up when you try to assign the note to a new notebook.  totally frustrating.  I will report bug

On 11/12/14 Most of my local data was not showing up on my Work Mac, my notebooks and notes where gone. I could see everything online. After trying to restore back-ups from Time Machine and my home Mac where I could see my data (before I connected it to the internet). I  uninstalled Evernote and went to the Apple App Store and downloaded Evernote from there. When I synced again all my data was back on my work Mac. 

Just to see what would happen I synced my Home Mac and the data disappeared on it too. So I did the same thing to it and it is working fine now. 

Archived