search bar gotta a bug

Hi,

when i try to look for some note writing on the search bar

tag + another word or another tag, 

evernote delete automatically and entirely the first tag.  Why?

For example:

1 example BAD RESPONSE: 1 tag

1. I look for the my notes with tag named "sport"

2.I write on search bar "sport" and i go all notes with that tag (so it's sound like a first filter)

3. Now, I decide to get all note tagged with "sport" tag + the word "soccer". 

In this case evernote, when i just try to add the word "soccer" it's delete the tag "sport"

2 example BAD RESPONSE: 2 tags

1. I look for the my notes with tag named "job"

2. I write on search bar "job" and i go all notes with that tag (so it's sound like a first filter)

3. Now, I decide to get all note tagged with "job" tag + another tag "computer science"

In this case evernote, when i just try to add the tag "computer science" it's delete the first tag "job"

In both cases, this is not good because if i wanna have more filters on my notes searching it's not possible.

Imagine, the seach bar it's already really bad and besides this problem (1 and 2 bad response) doesn't help to make better and fast the search or surfing among the notes.

What do u think about that?

• Level 5*

I'm not sure exactly what you are entering into the Search Box, but IF you want to limit the search to tags, then you need to enter the "tag:" prefix/operator before the Tag name.

Example:

tag:sport tag:soccer

it doesn't perform properly.

Another problem is that in this way u said me

you have to remember all your tags in ur mind instead to get a suggest-autocomplete.

If I type

tag:sport tag:soccer

the tag's name doesn't appear in autocomplete mode.

Anyway, your solution doesn't work properly.

Archived