vatark

Rename attachment for PDFs greyed out

I've noticed over the last few days that the rename attachment function for PDFs has stopped working. Although I raised a support ticket on 4 November I have yet to hear from Evernote about this issue. Is anyone else seeing it?

Me too - used to work fine (on Mac) but seems to have broken one of the last two updates.

Do you guys have the latest version 5.7.1,  and if you submitted a support request,  did you get a ticket number?

Do you guys have the latest version 5.7.1,  and if you submitted a support request,  did you get a ticket number?

Just to follow up now I'm on my Mac, I have 5.7.2 installed and I have a ticket number.

i have stumble across a way to be able to rename PDF attachments. You need to put the cursor in the note. In my case I'm doing this with notes that only contain a single PDF so I have to get the cursor either before or after the PDF, which I usually have set to view inline. It seems to me though that as I can rename Word files following the same workflow I used to use for PDFs that this is a bug that has crept in since v5.7.

• Like 1

i have stumble across a way to be able to rename PDF attachments. You need to put the cursor in the note. In my case I'm doing this with notes that only contain a single PDF so I have to get the cursor either before or after the PDF, which I usually have set to view inline. It seems to me though that as I can rename Word files following the same workflow I used to use for PDFs that this is a bug that has crept in since v5.7.

Thank you for this! I've been banging my head on trying to figure out how to get this functionality back for an hour. I saw it ungrey one time and couldn't figure out what I had been doing.

Hope they can fix this for just a mouse over instead of having to be in the document but gratzie for the workaround!

• Like 1

A big THANK YOU to Vatark for figuring out the workaround... you just saved me HOURS of work.

Bless you,

Brad Berens

www.bradberens.com

• Like 1

A big THANK YOU to Vatark for figuring out the workaround... you just saved me HOURS of work.

Bless you,

Brad Berens

www.bradberens.com

You're welcome!

Me too. I actually came across it then lost the solution over a week or two of vacation. Guess I should stay home.

Hope the Elephant is working on a faster, mor obvious solutions.

Thanks.