Shazzzam

When will the new evernote come to iOS

I have watched several videos of the beautiful interface just brought to the android app (Evernote 6). http://blog.evernote.com/blog/2014/09/04/new-evernote-6-android/

I love the quick button at the bottom. It's very similar to Path except with the icons extending in a line rather than an arc. I've also notice Google adding this type of menu to their Docs app and the new Inbox app.

The home screen is what I'm most interested in as the the reminders have a home at the top. With this feature, Evernote can do away, almost completely,  with my need for a separate task management application. (I say almost completely because recurring reminders would be needed first.)

I'm wondering when this new version will be coming to iOs. Is there scheduled released date? 

I, too, am pretty keen to see another iOS interface. Been making do with the clunky one we have at present. It's a maze sometimes getting back to the home screen (I lie... just a few extra taps). The previous UI was pretty awesome... and you always knew where you were. 

• Like 1

If there is a scheduled release date for a new iOS version,  you'll probably find out about it - on the date.  Evernote tend not to predict when they'll be releasing stuff.  It's commercially sensitive information,  and the date might get pushed back if things go wrong.

• Like 1

The thing I'd be most interested in would be the integrated handwriting from the Android version.  Yes, I know that penultimate is lovely on the iPad, but it's still a separate app and that's never going to be as convenient as having it built right into the main app, and of course we have no handwriting capability at all on the iPhone..

• Like 1