Phil2656

How to sync reminders with Google calendar?

Hi,

Do you know if there is a way to sync Evernote reminders with Google Calendar? I see that TuskTool Calendar can sync the reminders but I would like to know if there is something else. Thank you

This brings up a great point.   Google synchs seamlessly with Android calendars, and with the huge Evernote user base on non iOS devices, this would be a welcome addition.

Unfortunately, like a lot of Northern California Tech Companies, iOS predominates development efforts.

TuskTool Calendar is doing that, and it is on sale for 10 bucks right now, but it looks like it is an abandonware. I am not sure...

I tried it this morning but there is no day view and the tasks are not shown on Sunrise.

Ok, I don't use Google tasks and didn't know about those, but the Google calendar entries do come over once set up.  On the iphone if I highlight a day in the calendar, shown below is a list of tasks for that day.  Actually it is a scrolling list of all tasks and it gets positioned depending on which day you select.

Hi Phil

Sunrise does sync Google Tasks - you need to go to 'settings/accounts' and then scroll down to 'connect' to Google tasks.