MartinBooker

chrome Google INBOX support

Check with Google Devs; maybe an upcoming 'clip to Drive' is in the works.

If not, I've used IFTTT with some success having it copy any email I labeled "Evernote" into Evernote. Unfortunately you do not have the opportunity to edit the subject line, so you can't direct to specific notebook or tag and can't set reminders. You can always used the "forward to your Evernote email address" but again you do not have the opportunity to edit the subject line.

Or you can go back to the old gmail interface to clip it.  It's easy enough to have both open.

But it would sure be nice to have this feature in Inbox.  I've used Inbox for a week now--love it!

• Like 1

I enjoy the clipper functionality through gmail, but switching back and forth from Inbox to the older Gmail is cumbersome, inefficient and, in my opinion, anti-Evernote thinking.  Inbox integration would improve Evernote efficiency for a large user base. 

Please help!

I would love an answer on this from Evernote as some gmail users have been testing Inbox for quite a while now. 

On 4/2/2016 at 11:57 AM, Hitman said:

It's been 17 months since the first request, any update?

More like 2yrs now & still no news on this feature. Two thumbs down for listening to your users needs!