Note title disappear when editing the note title

ebretteville

• 2 months later...

I have had the same issue now for multiple versions.  When I create a new note, while I'm typing in the title field it often reverts to a blank field half way through.  There's some sort of save or sync activity that's taking over.  Long been an annoyance.

Everything is in the subject, when I edit a note on the new web beta version, the title disappear, really anoying.

Hi cybermarmotte, 

Sorry, can you clarify what issue you are running into?  What do you mean everything is in the subject line?  Is only the title changing? Are the contents of your notes changing? We saw this issue a while back and have since resolved it. 

Please let me know if this problem is still occurring and we'll take a look.

Nancy 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

This happens to me on Surface2, but never on Nokia phone, Lenovo Windows 8.1 laptop, or HP Windows 7 desktop. I've taken to "finishing" note by opening on my phone.

This is in the web client or the various native clients? Last I knew, the web client doesn't work on mobile devices. That being said, if your problem is not with the web client, you should probably post it in the appropriate subforum.

• 10 months later...

It's an old post, but I'm still having this problem.  When I try to change the suggested title of a "new" note, Evernote erases what I typed and reinserts it suggested title.  Very annoying since on longer titles, I usually watch my keyboard (hunt and peck method) while typing and when finished I look up and see the last 5 letters of my typing followed by the suggested title. I am using version 5.9.6.9494 downloaded within the last week or so.  Is Evernote working on a fix? From this post is sounds like they think it's fixed.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also having the same problem as above. I't delete the suggested title, or highlight and start to over write it and the text I'm typing will disappear or the partially disappears and cursor goes back to start. I'm on version 5.9.6.9694 (277494) Public. It's very annoying

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived