Kaliya108

windows 8 BUG Report: Note list jumps to top of list deleting a note

Hi,

I like your app a lot, but find it very irritating and time consuming, that the note list jumps to the top of the list, when I delete a note, so I have to scroll all the way down again, to resume deleting more notes. I hope it will be possible to eliminate this apparent bug in the next update.

Kindly,

Kaliya

Hi.  Try tagging the notes you want to delete as you go down a list,  then do a search for the tag,  select all - and zap.  The notes are gone with no scrolling.

Hi Gazumped,

Thanks alot for your fast reply :)

I tried that, but I find it takes me even longer than deleting one by one. Is there no way to change the code to fix this,as I suppose many other users may be irritated by this?

Kindly,

Kaliya

Hmmn nope,  sorry - your suggestion will go into the pot for future updates,  but no knowing when it will get solved - of course it might already be in the pipeline somewhere;  keep an eye on the latest updates for a change!

You can just multi-select a group of notes in the note list, and then right-click / Delete them.

Thanks for your suggestion, it is easier, but not as easy as what I suggest, so I still hope it will get fixed.

Kindly,

kaliya