Where is the url link to take me to the original page

yuren1978

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

For now you can get to it by following these steps: 

• When looking at a note you can click the "i" in the upper right corner of the note.
  • This show the information panel. 
  • The link is available here and can be copied. 

We understand that our customers would like it more easily accessible, and that the link be clickable. We will be addressing this in feature in a future release. If you would rather have this feature readily available, you can roll back to the non-beta version of web client by following these steps: 

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/69003-opting-into-and-out-of-the-new-web-beta/

Thanks nanphan - I'm glad it is still available albeit now involving several extra steps.

Progress?

It suggests to me my vision of what I use EN for (and have since early 2008) and what the developers think it for have little in common now. Shame.

Next question - how can i print a note from the web browser? That seems to be hiding too and - to me at least - it's utterly fundamental.

• 1 month later...

I slowly get used to the beta version,... but then again I am forced to go back to the standard interface to have a better usability that was the initial reason to become a premium user... -_- sometimes I think beta is a little bit like a retarded beauty.

Archived