notes migration

Sorry but you have to understand that earlier notes are stored in samsung sduos S7562 model on the main notes menu in c drive of device and not on evernote. So sync will not work in this case. Now i plan to migrate to evernote with old samsung data. Also note the same notes data is also stored in my outlook account on my PC. 

Sorry but you have to understand that earlier notes are stored in samsung sduos S7562 model on the main notes menu in c drive of device and not on evernote. So sync will not work in this case. Now i plan to migrate to evernote with old samsung data. Also note the same notes data is also stored in my outlook account on my PC. 

Most likely, the only way you'll get your notes from a different app into Evernote is to either copy/paste or make your own script.  If you were to use a desktop app (Mac/Windows) there are some automated ways to get notes into Evernote...assuming you can get the notes OUT of your current app.  IOW, your main obstacle is to get the notes out of your current note taking software.  But I'd guess you would have considered that before making 1000 notes in an application...  Due diligence & all that.

Hi really thanks for your suggestions. Copy / paste 1000 items is out of question.

Can you suggest a way to migrate all the data from windows PC microsoft outlook account to evernote.

Hopefully after this migration my data will be saved on cloud forever  

Hi really thanks for your suggestions. Copy / paste 1000 items is out of question.

Can you suggest a way to migrate all the data from windows PC microsoft outlook account to evernote.

Hopefully after this migration my data will be saved on cloud forever

Evernote Windows desktop client has (or at least used to have) an 'add to Evernote' button that would be installed in Outlook.

• Level 5*

Yeah, sorry about that. I had the assumption that you already had Evernote, and wrote a post reflecting that, then after I had posted (it's always after, eh?) I realized my mistake and deleted the post, hoping that you'd miss it.

Things really depend on what you are currently using for notes, which app(s), etc. Then maybe folks who have experience with those apps can chime in.

Archived