RavenousRosie

Problems with Notebooks - Archiving

Hello!

I am so unbelievably frustrated! I recently got a Sky Wifi Smartpen and it is neccesary to use EN to support it. I am a student, and after my class I archived my notebook and now I can't upload or synch any notes online? Is my notebook archived for good and I can never add anything to it ever again? Ive read I can't get old information back onto the pen but can I add new information to these notebooks? I connect to wifi, I go to archive it and it says I have already used this paper product and the archive fails.

PLEASE BE POLITE!

What do you mean by "I archived my notebook". What, specifically, did you do, and what Evernote client are you using (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, etc.)?

Hello!

I am so unbelievably frustrated! I recently got a Sky Wifi Smartpen and it is neccesary to use EN to support it. I am a student, and after my class I archived my notebook and now I can't upload or synch any notes online? Is my notebook archived for good and I can never add anything to it ever again? Ive read I can't get old information back onto the pen but can I add new information to these notebooks? I connect to wifi, I go to archive it and it says I have already used this paper product and the archive fails.

PLEASE BE POLITE!

IIRC, this is a Livescribe pen & you would probably be better served to address this in the Livescribe message board.