Problems with Notebooks - Archiving

RavenousRosie

Hello!

I am so unbelievably frustrated! I recently got a Sky Wifi Smartpen and it is neccesary to use EN to support it. I am a student, and after my class I archived my notebook and now I can't upload or synch any notes online? Is my notebook archived for good and I can never add anything to it ever again? Ive read I can't get old information back onto the pen but can I add new information to these notebooks? I connect to wifi, I go to archive it and it says I have already used this paper product and the archive fails.

PLEASE BE POLITE!

Hello!

I am so unbelievably frustrated! I recently got a Sky Wifi Smartpen and it is neccesary to use EN to support it. I am a student, and after my class I archived my notebook and now I can't upload or synch any notes online? Is my notebook archived for good and I can never add anything to it ever again? Ive read I can't get old information back onto the pen but can I add new information to these notebooks? I connect to wifi, I go to archive it and it says I have already used this paper product and the archive fails.

PLEASE BE POLITE!

IIRC, this is a Livescribe pen & you would probably be better served to address this in the Livescribe message board.

Archived