iOS8 error? "Problem connecting to Evernote. Please verify your internet connection." & Conflicting Modifications (with no difference)

I've had this for a couple weeks now; I think it's since iOS8 (iPhone 5S). Anyone else had this, or know a solution?

Nearly every time I open the app, the error in the photo shows. I click "Try again" and the box disappears but nothing happens; then I click the sync button (the round one) and it syncs perfectly. I wonder if it's an issue with background refresh or location services? I've tried turning them on and off, and reinstalling the app, but no difference. Internet connection is always fine.

Similarly, I get a lot of "Conflicting modification ..." in my notes now, even though there is no difference between the original and the "conflicting" one.

YqOaECH.png

• Level 5*

On Monday, Oct 20, Apple is scheduled to release iOS 8.1.  You can try updating to that.

If that does not fix your problem, then I suggest you Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get the same message.  I am able to see my evernote data after getting it but my iOS 8.1 iPhone 6 plus will not sync.  If I close evernote and open it back up it appears to work.  

• 1 year later...

Archived