ondrejkovic

Search with multiple tag

Idea

8 replies to this idea

You cannot browse using multiple tag selections (yet... that may come with a future update to the beta, who knows....)

You can, however, search for notes with multiple tags. If you want to find notes with tagA and tagB, search

tag:tagA tag:tagB

• Like 1

What about searching for tags (no autocompletion?) in a specific notebook?

I use TSW and I care about tags (which start by #, @, [, < for easier autocompletion) in Action Pending notebook.

OK, just reverted to the classic interface... They should open a bugfix tracker for the beta.

OK, just reverted to the classic interface... They should open a bugfix tracker for the beta.

As good of an idea as that may be, it's unlikely. In no other instance has Evernote, to my knowledge, ever had any public bug tracker for any of their betas. 

This forum is the best place for the time being. 

This is really a bummer. You could search on multiple tags in the old version and now in the new one you still can't? It makes stuff that used to be easy to find a lot harder. Coming soon?

Thanks for the feedback. We're working on improving the search experience and this feedback is very helpful. 

- Nancy 

• Like 1

I used to use this feature in the Windows Desktop version and I am still have it, so I narrow my search by using multiple tags, this is really helpful for narrowing down the search results by using multiple tags. I hope you add this feature to the WEB and Mobile App version where you can select only One tag currently, you can not narrow down by selecting another tag.

This is one of the most used feature for me to find my notes.