Touch ID should be FREE

Raul Nunes

Idea

Hello,

I have a new iPhone 6 and the only thing I'ld like to have from the Premium account is the Touch ID.

I don't need more space and the other stuff. It's unfair and ilogic to upgrade to Premium (I'll not upgrade) just to have Touch ID!!

What do you guys think?

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

I understand that you want stuff for free.  But that's generally not the way the world works.

You're lucky that you get anything free from Evernote.

Asking for payment for premium features seems reasonable and logical to me.

I love the Touch ID feature on my iPhone 6+.  If you can afford an iPhone 6, you can probably afford $5/month for Evernote Premium.  

But then sales and marketing have never been about logic.  It's about supply and demand, and convincing a lot of people that they need something, which they may, or may not.   ;)

Funny how the "I only want one of the premium features, so it doesn't make it worth it to me to have to pay for ALL the premium features" logic seems to make any kind of sense to some people.

And honestly, if even just one of the premium features isn't worth $3.75/month (the price if you pay annually) to you, then you really don't need/want that feature very much.

Archived