I created 2 notes but also have 2notebooks with the same information.

Jlb77

Idea

I just set up Evernote on my iPhone to sync to my Macbook.  I made 2 notes.

I did not set up these Notebooks and don't really need them.   Is this a function of how Evernote works?   If I am on limited space, why am I getting these Notebooks too?

Thanks

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi - Notebooks contain notes,  so with each notebook you should be able to add more notes.  It may be that in the process of setting up a note you inadvertently created a new notebook too.  Do you have two notebooks on both the Macbook and the iPhone?  Can you add another note to one of those notebooks?

Hi - Notebooks contain notes,  so with each notebook you should be able to add more notes.  It may be that in the process of setting up a note you inadvertently created a new notebook too.  Do you have two notebooks on both the Macbook and the iPhone?  Can you add another note to one of those notebooks?

I'm not interested in that. IT's already deleted.  Just as big an issue is that I had to wait to reply to this. Whoever thought it was a good idea to only allow 5 posts a day needs to rethink that.   Thanks for all the help but I'm done with EverNote.

I'm not interested in that. IT's already deleted.  Just as big an issue is that I had to wait to reply to this. Whoever thought it was a good idea to only allow 5 posts a day needs to rethink that.   Thanks for all the help but I'm done with EverNote.

It's only the first 24 hours & due to spam. New members can only post five posts in the first 24 hours & after that, there is no limit. Most of the time, a legitimate user can get by with five posts in the first 24 hours.

Good luck with whatever app you go with instead.

Archived