Evernote Business v.s. ECM

I'm assuming you mean Enterprise Content Management. I'm currently working on a project to migrate thousands of pieces of content from an old, intranet-based content management system to Evernote Business. I believe that it's possible and the find functionality of Evernote Business combined with tags makes for a powerful way of browsing and getting to the content your users need.

Can you give more details on the amount and types of content you are referring to?

• 1 year later...

Hi every one, I am looking for few suggestions related to you enterprise content management. There are variety of document management software's available on internet. I am sharing my experience with you, I have used enterprise content management software by laserfiche. This one is very good but i need suggestions for more softwares. Laserfiche is also offering document management services. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

• Level 5*

OK, got it.  I don't know of any other dedicated ECM solutions; but since your question is not about Evernote Business (or Evernote), it's best if you ask it instead in the Off Topic Discussions forum.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I'm interested in this topic as we're looking at ECM software right now. I use Evernote personally, and have seen the architecture firm that use it for their business on Evernote's YouTube channel.

Does anyone know of a Business consultant that I could speak to about the power of Evernote Business as an ECM system and discuss what we're looking to do?

Thanks.

Archived