Unable to Print Notes in Web Beta

fcroteau

Also, I really liked the feature to link-to notes in a different note, this feature appears to be gone or if it's still there I cannot get it to work.  And getting a link for the note is significantly more clicks (previously right-click in the list of notes, now one must open note and click on the 'share' button, select Link and a popup opens with options for the link.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also, I really liked the feature to link-to notes in a different note, this feature appears to be gone or if it's still there I cannot get it to work.  And getting a link for the note is significantly more clicks (previously right-click in the list of notes, now one must open note and click on the 'share' button, select Link and a popup opens with options for the link.)

Hi Jayne1215, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. This feature hasn't been implemented yet and we will be adding it back in in a future release. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please update Evernote to include a 'print' feature ASAP? I am pretty sure I could print notes in the last version, but it doesn't work in this one (choosing File>Print as per the Evernote support page does not actually print the note, it just prints 1 page of what is visible in the browser (not the whole note). This is an essential feature for me!

Hello everyone!

Per our release notes, printing was fixed with yesterdays release. https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/80118-web-client-beta-release-notes-182015/  We are concerned that there may be some specific browser versions that may still have a problem printing, however. Please let us know whether or not you still continue to run into this issue. 

Thank you for your patience.

Nancy 

Archived