(Web Beta) How do you insert links?

WannabeHolmes

• Level 5

It is possible that this hasn't been implemented in the beta yet.

I doubt it. In iOS the feature did not return. The only way is to enter text that can be interpreted as link like www.evernote.com. That works in the new web UI as well and I bet that will be the only way.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty surprised that this feature could be me missing : isn't hyperlinking the killer feature of the web ?

The problem may be that the will to favour occasional users rather than power users has led to an oversimplification of the new UI, leaving key features on the way

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5

The question is: how is that possible !?   :(

I don't think it's going to be implemented. As I mentioned above the same happened with the iOS version quite some time ago. And it is not on the list of future implementations I have seen for the Web UI only note links is. But who knows? It would be a nice surprise.

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5

Not sure if this is part of a new update (I didn't see it before) but you can create hyperlinks by selecting the text you want to link and then a little format bar appears (with Bold and Font size etc) where there is also a hyperlink icon.

I see the "create link" feature as well, great. This must be part of an update and I am waiting for the release notes.

I doubt it. In iOS the feature did not return. The only way is to enter text that can be interpreted as link like www.evernote.com. That works in the new web UI as well and I bet that will be the only way.

And I lost my bet  :o .

Archived