2014 Evernote Conference

New Penultimate is coming soon...

And introducing Scannable, our new scanning app that seamlessly integrates with the Scansnap Evernote Edition. More info and details on the way.

Picture.jpeg?resizeSmall&width=832

• Ex Employees

After 6 years, Evernote finally announces the new, beautiful online note taking experience. 

• New, simple design
  • Focused writing mode
  • Focused Search mode

Opt in by selecting 'Get the beta' or in your Settings  > Account Summary

Evernote-Web.png

• Ex Employees

Follow @Evernote or #EC2014 for highlights like this: 

@evernote Meetings suck. They are terrible. Most of you probably hate meetings. Almost all meetings waste time. They are unpleasant. #EC2014

skitch.png?resizeSmall&width=832

I think it's worth calling out two big things that were brought up by Phil mentioned in the keynote. With Work Chat, we're achieving single note read/write sharing--providing far more flexibility to the sharing and collaboration experience. You'll no longer need a shared notebook in order to collaborate over certain notes.

The other piece is the common editor, which will be introduced across our applications and provide a more seamless editing experience. The latest Mac client has this common editor built in, and is our first step in our commitment to ensuring formatting is retained across any Evernote app.

• Level 5*

Any news or word on encryption enhancements? I got pulled away from the keynote halfway through (pulled away by a meeting, of all things).

I haven't come across anything related to this. As far as I can tell, it is not in the works. The focus appears to be on the new interface and collaboration.

Posted · Hidden by CalS, October 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by CalS, October 7, 2014 - No reason given

a machine help the repairman

Yesterday my iphone 5'screen was broken,so I went to the repaiman.Usually it will takes me about 100$to repair it,but this time the repaiman told me that I just need to pay 50$.After the reparation——just 5mins,I could not help to ask him why.He told me that he had bought a machine from China.With its help he just need to change the sub lcd for me becasuse my touch lcd is OK.Now I find the picture of this machine and even the company of it,HAHA。And I found it will make great profits for the repairmen,because it use a sub lcd(2$)to earn 50$ from me . Who is the biggest winner?you know it!

Here are their contact information: E-mail:krystal@juttale.com Skype:Krystal_jin Whatsapp:+86 0137 6022 4420

Archived