Hello, Customer Service?

It is absolutely disgusting that I am having trouble with my first day of using EverNote and I cannot reach a human being, either by email or chat, to answer my question. This system is insulting! I cannot understand why a bullet checkbox list does not automatically populate a series of bullets when I press "enter." When I use the MAC EverNote application, the bullets appear automatically upon pressing enter. When I use the web, they do not (I have to manually enter each checkbox!). I now have to jump through hoops just to figure this out, because I am not a premium member. As a result, I will NEVER be a premium member. 

• Level 5*

You *can* open a support request as a free user. You may not get a reply from a human, though. Premium users get priority. For questions / issues, you are also liiely to get a response from a fellow user here on the forums.

So are you saying that you're having problems with the web client? I see that the bullet list continues to be bulleted when you press enter at the end of the line. Not the same as with checkboxes. This does work differently than in the Windows client, which is what I use. That's unfortunate; hopefully it will be taken as a feature request to the web client dev team; as all posts are read by Evernote staff, as far as I know,

Yes, the web client checkboxes do not show up after pressing Enter. I need to put them in manually. Whereas, in the application, they do show up automatically. This is a note taking system, so I can't believe the web client doesn't have this function working. I equate this to an airplane missing a wing, but trying to fly. Crazy.

• 1 year later...

Their telephone number is 650-257-0885 but I will wish you good luck!?  They're going to ask for seven pieces of info on the recording.  There's a company dedicated to handling the 'contact' problem for $15 lol; an entire website.  They estimate your wait time during business hours at fifteen min.'s.

Archived