emailing to "Reminders"

Can I email to my reminders like I can when I email into folders. As in "Call Bob@To Do Tomorrow" in the subject line?

"To Do Tomorrow." Would be a folder name.

To specify the destination notebook, append the subject line with the symbol “@” followed by the name of an existing notebook; to add a tag, include “#” followed by an existing tag.

• Level 5*

You can specify notebooks, tags and reminders.  From the knowledge base article:

You can add special characters at the end of your subject line to control the destination notebook, add tags, or set a Reminder.

@Notebook: Notes will go into your default notebook unless you specify one using the at (@) symbol and notebook name, such as @travel. You do not need quotes if you have a space in the notebook title. For example, you would write @International Travel or @My Notebook.

#Tag: Add tags using the pound or hashtag (#) symbol, such as #manchester #england

!Reminder: Use the exclamation point (!) to set a Reminder. To add an alarm to the Reminder, add the word tomorrow, or a date with numeric year, month, day separated by slashes. For example: !, !tomorrow, !2013/06/24

More info here.

Archived