WebClip on iPad

athena

Hello,

Evernote is a great application and has become a standard tool to store and access information easily and effectively. For many of us, a preferred medium for such information gathering is iPad. When I have free time, I search internet for information. Anything I find intersting I'd like to store it in Evernote so that I can go back and study in detail. WebClip is a great tool to achive this but offically it only works on my PC. There is still (after many years) no app for iOS for WebClip function. This is hard to understand why there is no app for iOS?. Many of us would pay for such a tool. The unofficial solutions developed by many clever developers work but with problems; you cannot navigate on the interface in iPhone and you have to type your your credentials every time to use (it nrver remembers them for a week as it is claimed),etc.  Any idea, if theer is any attempt by Evernote to release a version of WebClip for iOS?

Thank you for the wonderful answer. This is something I have been waiting for a long time. I already implemented its use in my iPad and iPhone. It works great and easy to use. But I am surprised that I cannot use tags any more. I can choose notebooks but I cannot tag the articles I am saving. Am I missing something or this is an oversight?

Hello,

Several problems with webclipper on iOS 8 (Safari)

1) there is no way to enter tags for the article to be clipped. The interface allows the selection of the notebook but not entering a tag.

2) it clips the whole page, not the article of interest. How to instruct web clipper to clip just the main article on a pag

3) the webclipper icon can be moved to be the first on lithe list of the selection of media icons (email, Facebook, etc) in Safari. But that order does not stay as set. It changes next day. This is possibly a Safari problem Unser iOS 8.

Any ideas?

Archived