Option to mass delete notes (mobile app)

First post hey everyone.

Just hoping to see the option added to mass delete notes using the mobile app.. im one of those people that use notes for everything, numbers, ideas, lists and so forth and I general accumulate more then a few notes I have to delete at the end of the week, but deleting them one by one is very frustrating. Really need to see the function to edit/delete without entering notes plz

• Level 5*

Well,  as you appreciate - this isn't available now,  but even if they weren't already thinking about this,  the developers will be aware of the suggestion thanks to your post.  I agree that basic note handling is a good idea - I believe the devs were concentrating on making Evernote on the small screen operate as smoothly as it does on larger devices,  but put general housekeeping tasks to the back of the queue on the assumption that most small screen users would have access to a desktop.  Maybe they need to look at that again...

Agreed. EN and other companies need to realize that a lot of folks are now doing most or all of their computing via mobile devices.

Well, as you appreciate - this isn't available now, but even if they weren't already thinking about this, the developers will be aware of the suggestion thanks to your post. I agree that basic note handling is a good idea - I believe the devs were concentrating on making Evernote on the small screen operate as smoothly as it does on larger devices, but put general housekeeping tasks to the back of the queue on the assumption that most small screen users would have access to a desktop. Maybe they need to look at that again...

Archived