REQUEST: Color coding of notes, notebooks and tags

I'd love to be able to assign colors to certain tags and notebooks -- to make finding certain ones more easy at a glance. Is this something others would find helpful?

This has been discussed on the board before.  It's not so much a question as if others would find it helpful as it is will Evernote ever add this feature.  Based on what I know about Evernote in the past ~six years, I'd say it's doubtful this would be added any time soon, if ever.

• 1 year later...

I'd love to be able to assign colors to certain tags and notebooks -- to make finding certain ones more easy at a glance. Is this something others would find helpful?

This has been discussed on the board before.  It's not so much a question as if others would find it helpful as it is will Evernote ever add this feature.  Based on what I know about Evernote in the past ~six years, I'd say it's doubtful this would be added any time soon, if ever.

\

Whatever - not giving up - the squeaky wheel gets the grease and the lack of color code (or randomizing) options is totally ridiculous.

Archived