iPhone puts weird title on all notes

When you turn off "Suggested Note Titles" on iPhone under > Settings > General, your default note title will revert to, "Untitled Note". In my case, since I have authorized Evernote to access my location, my suggested note title automatically appears as, "Notes from + [current location]". That might be it.

• 2 months later...

To expand on this a little, today I took notice of the suggested note titles on my iPad, especially since Evernote gave me exactly the note title I wanted. I was quite surprised. I was to start a new class with a new private student... so naturally I went into Evernote to create a new note to serve as my record for this student. Among my suggested note titles, I get "Patrick Walsh 11:00". I did a double take, wondering how on earth Evernote knew I had this upcoming class:

Note%20Title.png?dl=0

So I went to my iOS calendar and deleted the scheduled class... and immediately, the next scheduled event on my calendar showed up as a suggested note title. In other words, it is instantaneous. Evernote picks up on and gives one the option to include an upcoming scheduled event as the note title. I think this is pretty smart.

If you go along to settings, you will see the following, which explains it:

Suggested%20title.png?dl=0

Archived