Evernote has deleted all my apostrophes and ampersands

So I tried to check on this in my Evernote account. I couldn't find a way to search for just the "&" but apostrophe's still exist in my account. 

Since I think this means it is likely something somewhat unique (to you?, to some other subset?) I'd file a support ticket. 

Thanks Candid. Actually it might not be in all my notes; I just noticed it in quite a large note. I don't think support will be able to retrieve my apostrophes so I haven't asked them. I just wondered whether it had happened to anyone else.

I made a note on my Android with apostrophies and it synced to my Mac fine.  Dunno what it could be.  I was originally thinking if you copied a website or something that there might have been some encoding that got lost but since it was typed I am not sure what is happening.  

Thanks Candid. Actually it might not be in all my notes; I just noticed it in quite a large note. I don't think support will be able to retrieve my apostrophes so I haven't asked them. I just wondered whether it had happened to anyone else.

Even if they can't get them back, you may want to report. Suppose it is a bug and happens again, I think I would want to head that off. 

Archived