Fixed) ipad mini sync problem!

I know this problem has been discussed over and over again. I've also searched on the net and the forum, but I can't find any case the same as me so I decided to seek for help here.

So I have an Ipad mini updated to IOS 7.1.2 and evernote updated to 7.4.2. I also used evernote on macbook.

I'm a premium user.

The problem is:

When I create notes on the computer, and sync it, it would appear in the ipad app.

But if I create notes on the ipad, it never sync to the server. (I checked it on the evernote site and it doesn't appear to be there, and on the app it appeared an unsynced sign/icon on the top-right corner of the note)

And whenever I open the ipad app, the sync icon is always turning. (I think it means that it is syncing.) And I can't force sync it since it claims to be already working. So it is alwa

I remember the problem was not there before. But I didn't notice since when it fails me.

I'm very frustrated as I can't delete my app and reinstall it since lots of notes are made on the ipad. And I don't dare trying logout and login as I'm afraid it would also delete unsynced notes.

I've turned on the offline notebook feature for certain notebooks before. I now turned it off but it still doesn't change anything. Just mentioning it for further assessing my problem.

I also tried the airplane mode thing. Not working.

My background setting of refreshing the app is turned on.

-

Please help me it's driving me crazy:(

• Level 5*

You may be able to email your unsynced notes to your Evernote email address to save them,  but you (obviously) need to get sync working to get any kind of normal usage.  Have you reached your upload limit for the month?

• Level 5*

May not make any difference in your case, but is how you have sync on wifi setting on your device affecting the behavior? If it is set to wifi only and you aren't attached to wifi, it won't sync. I think it will let you force sync if you are on cellular, not sure.

If that is okay, you could try powering iPad off and on, reset things so to speak.

Hi everyone! Thanks for your help! I managed to fix it:)

I sent the log to the evernote team and they reviewed to address the problem.

It turns out that my ipad is constanting sync one single note over and over again.

And when I try to reach that note, it was a note that i tried to upload loads of photos taken from ipad.

After i delete that, everything is backed to normal.

Any users who encounters the same problem can try to check if you have been uploading abnormal notes.

Thanks for helping again and I hope my case will help someone else too:)

Archived