gbarry

Evernote 6 for Android

Better UI and a real web clipper, finally! thx.

One thing I missed is the possibilty to see some note's tag directly in the list (aside note's title ?)

And I wonder why support of the search wilcard (*) disappear... hope it's just a bug.

Better UI but poorer UX!

I want to quickly add a note and I now have to press twice, once for the +, and the second for text.  Can we put in an option to make the + sign open a default, like a text note. PLEASE.

Also, bring back a snippet view option in the list.  I just want to see the title of each note.

Otherwise, absolutely, f....n loving the clipper!!!!!

Cheers

VP

One thing I missed is the possibilty to see some note's tag directly in the list (aside note's title ?)

If you sort by Title, you get the tags. If you sort by any other criterion, you don't.

I agree about the note adding. It's a pain

Truth be told, I still prefer the last version.

Better UI but poorer UX!

I want to quickly add a note and I now have to press twice, once for the +, and the second for text. Can we put in an option to make the + sign open a default, like a text note. PLEASE.

Also, bring back a snippet view option in the list. I just want to see the title of each note.

Otherwise, absolutely, f....n loving the clipper!!!!!

Cheers

VP

If you sort by Title, you get the tags. If you sort by any other criterion, you don't.
Thx, I didn't see this... Unfortunately, I never use this sorting, not convenient for my use.

It's a bit of an odd choice, assuming that someone who uses the old snippet view wouldn't be interested in sorting by title (hey, they took away my orthogonality!), but it probably won't affect me all that much: I almost always use Updated Date, reversed. And snippet view. Even on the desktop.

Suppose that I don't like the new clipper to store the whole page in my Evernote, but that I want to have the 'old' functionality of just storing a URL and it's title.

How can I disable the web clipper feature?

Thanks,

Oliver

Suppose that I don't like the new clipper to store the whole page in my Evernote, but that I want to have the 'old' functionality of just storing a URL and it's title.

How can I disable the web clipper feature?

When you get the Evernote green elephant popup that says "Creating new note with text", tap on it, and unselect "Clip full article". That will just put the link in a new note. I think that the selection persists, so if that's the way you want to clip, then that'll be your default from then on.

BTW, that also gives you the choice of notebooks and allows you to add tags.

• Like 1