Search EXACT date? Not range or since but ONE date?

evernoterider

Idea

I've just spent the last week loading new items into Evernote and adjusting the "date created" to match the date of the diary entry / activity.

All I want to do is search for all items on a particular "date created" across all notebooks.

I don't want to choose a range of dates or a since date etc

Just ONE date

4 replies to this idea

I've just spent the last week loading new items into Evernote and adjusting the "date created" to match the date of the diary entry / activity.

All I want to do is search for all items on a particular "date created" across all notebooks.

I don't want to choose a range of dates or a since date etc

Just ONE date

As per SebR's example, you want to use the date range search, but your range is one day.

Hi Thanks for the response. :)

I had already worked this out but thought that can't be the simplest way. But you are telling me it is?

Wow. Am I the only person who thinks thats too much to input just to ask for a single date?

I'm going to be doing a lot of single date searching but usually just going to the next day.

Once I search for my exact date using this method is there a simple way for me to just go one day forward??

Thanks again

I'd be glad too if a powefull search syntax would exist, like :

created:20140901 for a single day

created:20140901+ for note since a day

created:20140901- for notes before...

created:20140901+7 created:20140901-7 and for notes within 7 days before or after a date...

... but it doesn't.

Archived