Embed note location map in note - is it possible?

Hi, my first post so be kind to a newbie to the forum (although not to Evernote).

I was out today scouting some locations for a possible photo shoot and it occurred to me instead of importing the images into my Mac and plotting the locations on a map, it would be far better if I could shoot the location with Evernote and embed a map of the location in the same note. I've search through the Apps but can't see anything that'll achieve that - does anyone have any suggestions for an App or another way of doing it?

thanks

Nigel

ps excuse the picture - it was taken for a joke!  :)

• Level 5

Isn't it already in Evernote though?

When I take a picture with the Evernote app on my phone the location is stored as well.

You see it on the phone by clicking the info icon (circled).

The location is a pin on the map.

Back on the desktop the location is at the top of the note. Click the text of the location and it opens in Google Map.

Isn't it already in Evernote though?When I take a picture with the Evernote app on my phone the location is stored as well.You see it on the phone by clicking the info icon (circled).The location is a pin on the map.Back on the desktop the location is at the top of the note. Click the text of the location and it opens in Google Map.

Hi cwb, thanks for the answer. At the moment I take a screen grab of google maps paste it in the note, then is can email to someone. I was hoping to get around all that extra work. It's ok if it's just one location, but if there's a few it gets a bit tedious.

Archived