Evernote Business for Mobile Sales Enablement?

ShieldWolf

Idea

Hi--I've just started using Evernote but I'm trying to understand if it can be used as a repository for Sales Content pushed to my Sales Reps. I'm using Showpad now, but I'd like to understand if Evernote is usable as a way to create a library of marketing content for Sales--ppts, pdfs, whitepapers, etc.--that Sales can access from their iPad or other mobile device. Thanks!

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

You can save a central database of stored content that is made available for an audience of (example) sales reps,  provided they can open Evernote on their iPad or mobile device.  The critical issue may be - will the sales staff have access to the internet when they wish to consult the database?  No internet,  no notes...

• Level 5*

No internet,  no notes...

Unless you configure that library notebook for offline use on the mobile device, right?  Then internet access is not required to view, only to sync.

You're right,  of course.  I was thinking in context of getting up to date information that might have changed during the day - stock levels,  prices,  delivery information or whatever.  Offline notebooks are only up to date as of the last sync.

Archived