Repeated Crashes Even After Reinstall

Hi All,

I am hoping that someone can help.  I opened Evernote this morning and it crashed immediately--I made five more attempts and it crashed every time.  I was editing a pdf last night when I left work so that is the mode it opened in.  I switched my iPad Air on and off no luck.  I then uninstalled and reinstalled the app--it allowed my to log in but when Evernote began its inital synch it crashed.  I have unistalled and then reinstalled the app three times and no luck.

I am using a brand new iPad Air with iOS 7.1.2.  I switched off the iPad last night when I left the office.  I have Evernote on my iPhone 5 with the same version of iOS and it works fine.

Any thoughts or suggestions?  They would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Ian Campsall

• Level 5*

Sounds as though something to do with the note you were editing is disagreeing strongly with Evernote.  Provided your iPad Air has no unsynced notes on it you could try to clear any caches and uninstall/ reinstall the application again.  Before you do that though,  if you have access to your database on a different client,  clear out the Trash notebook (if there is one) and check for any Conflicting Changes notebooks.  Hope that helps..

Archived