All reminder's in a single list.

• Level 5*

Sure you can: Select snippet or card view (list view does not show any reminders). Display all of your notes (by say, clicking on the Notes header in the left panel), and all of the reminders should be shown. If you sort reminders by date (an option off the 'gear'icon on the Reminders header), it'll be a single list.

Sure you can: Select snippet or card view (list view does not show any reminders). Display all of your notes (by say, clicking on the Notes header in the left panel), and all of the reminders should be shown. If you sort reminders by date (an option off the 'gear'icon on the Reminders header), it'll be a single list.

Yes, it works and enough for me. 

But is it a planned issue show all my reminders in an evernote calendar. (without using any other app or integration)

• Level 5*

But is it a planned issue show all my reminders in an evernote calendar. (without using any other app or integration)

Who knows? Evernote doesn't typically give out future development plans.

• 5 months later...

Yes, it works and enough for me. 

Try Sunrise Calendar.  It will show your Evernote reminders and allow you to make them.

• Level 5*

Try Sunrise Calendar.  It will show your Evernote reminders and allow you to make them.

I hate web sites like the Sunrise.am site that require you to login before they show you ANY information about the product.

I won't do it.

I went to their Mac App Store entry and it didn't say anything about Evernote.

• 6 months later...

Thanks for this Jeff!

Archived