Disappearing Files

• Level 5*

Something strange appears to be happening here - I'd suggest you complete a support request (see below) so that the tech team can maybe have a look at your account.  Are you a free or a premium user?

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  OK - back to basics then:  did you check for items in the Trash notebook,  or any Conflicting Edits notebooks?  Did you retain any backups of previous databases/ files?  And which version of Evernote are we dealing with here - Windows/ Mac/ iOS?

When accessing a saved PDF will note that the file has disappeared. The title is there but not the file.

If you use Windows have you right clicked over the pdf title in the note and selected the View as Attachment option?  I've noticed on my Windows box for some reason I need to do that for some PDFs that had been viewable but had changed to the pdf file name.

• Level 5*

When accessing a saved PDF will note that the file has disappeared. The title is there but not the file. Sometimes we can see it on the iPhone but then it vanishes too. We have spent hours scanning in our recipes only to see them slowly fade away.

Is the PDF encrypted?

Archived