Feature Request - New Paper Design

tonyjaygee

Idea

Hi - I have a simple request to assist with handwriting using the Jot Script. I do not like the auto scroll to the left as it always goes faster than I can write and does not take account of when I stop to think. So I click the anchor to stop the scrolling. Then if I use the app in portrait mode, as it seems to have been designed, I need to manually scroll across the page, which is painful.

I much prefer writing in landscape  mode but have the same problem with manual scrolling across the page. So I divide the page in to 3 columns with 2 hand-drawn vertical lines and then write in each column using landscape mode just scrolling down the page, which is OK.

My request is for a paper that will allow me to work in this way without having the draw the 2 vertical lines by hand on each page. Currently I use the graph paper but would prefer to have the lined paper in the 3 columns.

As a secondary request, it would be good to have better support for the notebooks in landscape, but I can live without that if I could just get the paper.

Thanks Evernote - hope you are reading this

Tony

1 reply to this idea

You can create your own paper. Using any applicTion you like, create an image with the lines you desire. Send the jpg of that image to your devices camera roll, and in the paper menu of penultimate import that image. It will become a "paper" alongside the default styles.

Archived