Evernote windows keep disappearing

MidnightSword

Idea

This is an issue that has been going on and off for months.  Support has been wonderful, but I'm having trouble pinning down what triggers and fixes this issue.  It makes it really hard for them to replicate and figure out.  

I'm running a MacBook Pro with 10.9.4.  

When I try to open the Evernote app, sometimes the windows are not visible.  Looking at the dock and menu bar, you would think that it was, but no windows are visible.  Sometimes a restart fixes it, but mostly, I have to uninstall the app and reinstall from the website's download.  Sometimes, that doesn't even work.  Right now is one of those times.  All my notebooks are synced online and I have all my data, but I do like to access Evernote when I don't have an internet connection.  

Is anyone having the same issue or have any ideas?  

Thank you!

Sarah

4 replies to this idea

I don't have an open support ticket at the moment.  The last time I did, Evernote and/or my Mac magically fixed themselves and it lasted for a while.  So, that ticket is closed and I don't think I have the number.

I could open a new one, but it seems silly when I both have a workaround at the moment and don't have any new information.  Last time, I basically sent them screenshots of the invisible Evernote and we kept uninstalling/reinstalling the software.

Archived