cleokcat

ios Penultimate - SOME of note disappearing in page view

Using iPad Mini:

For random pages, I can see the entire contents of a page when looking at the grid view with the small versions of all pages in a notebook. For some pages, when I open them to full size, part of the content is gone--over half the page in some cases. When I go back to the grid view, it's there....and still gone in full page view. I've attached an image of the same page in both views.

I use Penultimate to take all of my notes in business meetings. HELP!!!

FYI...I'm up to date on all iOS updates and up to date on all Penultimate updates.

post-215825-0-89951500-1407771475_thumb.

• Like 1

I have also been experiencing the identical problem.  My issue with disappearing text started occurring about 3 weeks ago.  With the exception of deleting and reinstalling Penultimate from my iPad, I have tried power cycling and killing the app without success.  Needless to say, the issue is very annoying and I am almost at the point of abandoning Penultimate as my preferred notebook application.   

Using a regular ipad with iOS 7.1.2

I am having the same issue with pages not showing in page view, but showing in grid view.  Does anyone from Evernote/Penultimate read these posts to recognize there is a problem and provide a solution?  

HI:

I´m experiencing the same problem with an ipad air with iOS 7.1.2

if i disable the sync (and enable again when i finish all modifications) the problem is less frequent

best regards

Has there been any solutions to this issue?  I have the same exact problem on my IPad Air running 8.0.2.  I'm borderline switching software....

NO. Evernote closed my ticket saying they could not respond.  Not helpful at all. I'm looking into alternative products now since I can no longer rely on this one.