Notebooks vanished to Evernote

RobberBaron

Today I opened Penultimate app on my iPad and found all my notebooks had vanished, and syncing had no affect. I signed out and back in to my account, but the only option I was given was to make a new notebook.

I opened the Evernote app and all my notebooks were stored their and could be accessed as images. How can I return them to Penultimate and continue editing?

This happened to me a few days ago and all I can say is don't create a new notebook. I did this and then the next day all of my old notebooks were back, but the new notebook I had created (and used to record important meeting details) was nowhere to be found.

I'm having a similar issue. Some pages are synced in some notebooks are synced, but not many. It used to sync without issue. I'm not sure how long it's been going on because I only use my notes in Penultimate and rarely check them in Evernote. However, I was making sure they were syncing because of another issue I was having withing Penultimate.

What happened?

• 2 weeks later...

My issue is similar, in that after I created my most recent note in PenUltimate, it somehow reverted to an older version of that note page.  The frustrating thing is, in CARD view, you could see the changes that I made, but when you click on the notebook to get to that page, it showed the old info. 

Wasn't wise enough like someone above to copy the notebook elsewhere.  When I touched the page, it recorded the touch associated with the OLD page info and that become the new info.

Archived