reminder date picker

For tablets there used to be a date picker (shows a mini-calendar) in order to pick an actual date on a reminder.

Now I just get a horrid spinning wheel that let's me pick a random (no actual day shown) date. Only to find that I picked Sunday as a reminder date.

How do we get that calendar option all the time regardless of phone or tablet?

Let me know when it spins and comes up all Cherries.

But seriously what OS and tablet are you using?  sounds like it might be time to reload the program to me.

(edit)

Oh I see what you mean, your on the iOS ipad -- nope that's just they way its done now, you can't go back, It takes a little getting use to

Try putting more quarters in next time.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you tap on the date you can use the calendar to pick another date. 

Theresa, thanks I know and understand how to turn the "dial" on the date picker...what I'm saying is how do you know if you just picked a saturday or a tuesday?  

• Level 5*

If you tap on the date you can use the calendar to pick another date.

Theresa, thanks I know and understand how to turn the "dial" on the date picker...what I'm saying is how do you know if you just picked a saturday or a tuesday?
I would guess that the idea would be to provide a quick way to set a reminder some small number of days in advance, without specific reference to day of week, unless it's 2 or more days away, in which case, you do get a day of week label (at least on the phone version). "Hey, I gotta pick up my dry cleaning by tomorrow!" If you need to be more specific, then you gotta use the date picking UI.
  • Level 5*

I don't think that Evernote supports recurring reminders, if that's what you're getting at. If you want to set up a reminder out of range of the quick-set-and-forget range, then you can fall back to what Theresa recommended, which allows you to see dates in a calendar form.

Not recurring at all...

On the tablet version you get a calendar to pick your day on the phone version you get the "spinning wheel of dates." 

I'm just asking to get that feature on the phone version, anyone know how to do that?

Archived