Feature request: Select default font type in iOS

countach

Idea

For example:

I use Evernote a lot for technical data, this involves making some basic layout formatting using fixed width fonts, old style way you know.

In the desktop program, there is an option to specify a default font, which I set to one with fixed width, so I can 'draw' boxes and align texts as in my source code files.

I also apply some colours or bold, that's why the current 'Make plain text' option is unusable here for me.

So, in iOS, it will be nice to allow the option of setting this default font to one with fixed width. The same options as in the Desktop program.

I don't know if there is a list of fonts available in iOS to choose from. But PLEASE, try not no offer as only fixed-width font the horrendous 'Courier'. There are some more fancy ones: 'Consolas', 'Source Code 2', etc.

Finally, there are some pictures showing why this is important:

ATTACHMENT 1- My document, in the Desktop version

ATTACHMENT 2- The same document, in the iPad, during a meeting, totally unusable.

ATTACHMENT 3- BONUS! The same document, when sharing the note via web... Something has to be done with this...

NOTE:
Maybe all this would work if I format all the notes individually with this font option... But then they would not be plain text notes.

This feature request would summarize also as:

"If I have my Evernote configured with a fixed-width font, make the notes appear in the iOS with another fixed-width font and also in the web shares"

Thanks in advance :)

post-167039-0-23516300-1406115218_thumb.

post-167039-0-04196600-1406115223_thumb.

post-167039-0-32769000-1406115227_thumb.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived