Setting notebooks for offline use

I'm a new evernote user who just purchased the premium version. How do I find the download icon (what does it look like) on my mobil device? Right not I want to set evernote for offlline on my kindle fire hd. Tried customer service from my desktop, but it didn't seem to go through, so I hope someone here can help with this question. 

Thanks,

Ed

It looks like this isn't possible on the Kindle Fire.... based on the following:

Premium or Business Account users of Evernote for Android; iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch; and Windows Phone have the ability to download whole notebooks for use on their device.

quoted from the following Knowledge Base article: http://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23260131

Thank you for your help. I may have too premature in trying to do this after signing up for Premium. being able to access my notebooks offline is the hook that got me to sign up for  premium. I don't know if I will create a notebook offline, but I do want to access some of them offline in case I habve a meeting with someone where there is no WiFi available. I have such a meeting scheduled for Friday, and want to be able to refer to my talking points in an evernote notebook. 

After Reading your post I went to the Kindle and opened evernote and clicked on notebooks, and in the upper right of the page (screen) was an arrow pointing down; I touched it and then my notebooks changed a bit to show down arrows by each one. 

Before I leave for my meeting I will try the download, then turn off the Kindle and turn it on again when I get to the place and see if it worked. In the meantime, thanks to your post, I will also copy it to Simplenote, which I was hoping to get away from, and store my talking points there, because I can access that offline. 

Thanks again. I'll update this after Friday in case other Kindle users want to know. 

Ed

• Level 5*

I think the article is correct - a Kindle Fire is an Android machine.  If you click the icon next to a notebook name (three dots on my Galaxy S3) you can select it for 'offline sync'.  The three dots at the top of the screen just shows you which notebooks are already selected for offline access.  Not sure what the Fire display would be.

Archived